Acer pradetor Helios 16 I want to extend hard disc

DvjSunny
DvjSunny Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 8 in Predator Laptops

I have a predator Helios neo 16 I want to extend hard disc if seal broken then warranty activate or no

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,418 Pathfinder

In certain countries, Acer implements a warranty void sticker on the back panel of their laptops, particularly in regions like Malaysia and India. This sticker indicates that opening the laptop may void the warranty unless done by an authorized technician. The rationale behind this policy is to prevent unauthorized repairs by unqualified service providers, which could potentially harm the device.

Users in these regions often express frustration, as the sticker can complicate simple upgrades, such as RAM installation. While some discussions suggest that warranty voiding depends on whether any damage occurs during the upgrade, others emphasize that simply breaking the sticker does not automatically void the warranty if no harm is done to the laptop.

For those considering upgrades, it is advisable to contact Acer support in their specific country for precise guidance on warranty implications related to hardware modifications.

Contact Acer customer care using below link I shared and ask them-

support.acer.com

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566