acer TC 1780 why can't be used for online gaming?

lisomi
lisomi Member Posts: 1 Newbie

game DCUonline the spects that this system has. is corrent. but when I try to start the game the computer is not!!! reacting to game mode or anything else.

only what I have on offline games this system reacts. but It's very odd there no anti virus unit active that might block anything but this device seems not being used for online gaiming and maybe somebody can tell me why.?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,343 Trailblazer

There is no inherent reason why you can't use it for online gaming, though it's performance will be lower than for the gaming rigs. I'm guessing there is either an issue with the game you are trying to play or they have a locale block on it.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 500

Its integrated graphics don't allow much gaming. While not marketed as a gaming computer, the Acer Aspire TC-1780 Desktop can handle some gaming tasks with its Intel UHD Graphics 730. Users report being able to play games like World of Warcraft with solid performance, although the fan noise may be noticeable during intense gaming sessions.

———————————————————————
    If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.