Green vertical lines on Nitro KG272S3bmiipfx

Shir0ni
Shir0ni Member Posts: 1 New User

I recently buyed the 27" monitor Acer Nitro KG272S3bmiipfx, I connected it to my pc desktop and I can see (most in the black spots) these green vertical lines.
I tried installing new drivers of my GPU (4060), changed cables (Display Port and HDMI), looked in the BIOS but they are still there.
Can I fix it or do I have to ask for a replace/refund? 🙄

Answers

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 660

A green vertical line on your monitor can be caused by several factors:

Hardware Issues:

• Defective Pixel: A stuck pixel can manifest as a vertical line of color. If it's stuck on green, it may appear as a green line.
    • Cable Problems: A faulty or damaged video cable (HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA) can lead to display issues. Try replacing the cable to see if the line disappears.
    • Graphics Card Issues: A malfunctioning graphics card or its drivers may cause display artifacts, including vertical lines. Updating or reinstalling the graphics drivers can help.
    • Monitor Malfunction: The monitor itself may have internal issues, such as a malfunctioning circuit or display panel damage.
      Software Issues:
    • Driver Problems: Outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can cause display anomalies. Ensure your graphics drivers are up to date.
    • Display Settings: Incorrect display settings or resolution can sometimes lead to display issues. Check your display settings to ensure they are correct.
      Interference:
    • Electromagnetic Interference: Devices near your monitor could interfere with the display. Try moving any nearby electronic devices away from the monitor.
      Troubleshooting Steps

Restart the Monitor: Turn it off and on again.
    Check Connections: Ensure all cables are securely connected.
    Test with Another Device: Connect the monitor to a different computer or device to see if the issue persists.
    Change Cables: Swap out the video cable to rule out cable issues.
    Update Drivers: Check for and install any available driver updates for your graphics card.
    If the problem continues after these steps, it may indicate a hardware failure that requires professional repair or replacement.

————————————————————————————

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.