Audio can be heard through microphone (Discord) in Nitro 5 AN514-52.

Nikolacnk
Nikolacnk Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 11 in Nitro Gaming

Hi everyone,

I own Nitro 5 AN514-52. I've recently bough a pair of JBL quantum 100 gaming earbuds. It has a OK mic and I wanted to use it.

When I switch the 3.5 jack identification of my earbuds from headphones to a headset I am able to use the built-in microphone of the earbuds but a massive problem of the system sounds bleeding through my microphone appear. I am basically chained to the laptop microphone. In Discord everyone can hear what I am listening to or watching.

I've tried many fixes. Reinstalled audio drivers, search all of the settings and could not find a solution that would help me. I have seen a fix that you should disable the "Tie up the same type of input jacks, i.e., line-in microphone, as an input device." in the Realtek HD audio console, but I do not have it installed on my PC or I couldn't find it. I've looked for the Realtek folder (in which the console should be located) in the Program files and x86.

Did anyone else encounter this problem? And if so, what was the fix if there was any.

I just want to use my earbuds mic.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]