Where are the warranty seals for a predator Acer Predator Orion 7000 PO7-640

salcideon
salcideon Member Posts: 3 New User
edited July 21 in Predator Desktops

Where are the warranty seals for a predator Acer Predator Orion 7000 PO7-640 (the old 2022 model)? I looked for them on the outside of the case, but I can't see any. Also - what are the components I could upgrade without voiding warranty? Looking into upgrading RAM, upgrading CPU cooler and adding a bigger M2 ssd.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,088 Trailblazer

Hello! Depending on the region in which the computer is sold, it may come without a warranty seal. This allows users to make upgrades such as RAM, SSD and graphics card. I do not advise changing the cooling system!

https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Predator-PO7-640/262989

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • salcideon
    salcideon Member Posts: 3 New User

Well that would be an issue since the warranty card says to not accept the product without a seal. If there would be one, where would it be?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,255 Trailblazer

It really depends on your locale, warranties are different in different countries. Typically if there is a warranty seal it will be on one of the screws used to open the case.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.