Acer XB270HU "No Signal" and green stripes and fuzzy image on the left side of the screen

adykei07
adykei07 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 14 in Monitors

I have an Acer XB270HU Monitor, it only shows "No Signal". it won't display the image coming from my pc with a 2060 super, my laptop or my google tv chromecast. Occasionally on startup, half the screen (usually the left side) shows up with green stripes and follows by showing a fuzzy image. I am using a Displayport to HDMI adapter with a HDMI cable to connect it with my pc and laptop. I'm not sure what the issue is, my guess is it's the mainboard.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,366 Trailblazer

Does the issue show during the display of the splash screen when you first turn it on? Does it show when you open the on screen display menu? If either or both of those are true it's definitely an issue internally in the monitor. If neither are true then it's more likely in the source, and since you have tried several, in the cable running between source and monitor.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.