Is Acerparts.ca a real company?I ordered a part , I have not heard back from them

TomCarson
TomCarson Member Posts: 9 New User

I ordered a part from them early May. They did not deliver it. I called and sent email and used their customer service form on the website. I have not heard back from them. Any ideas of what I should do?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,640 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

They are a real company, just not anything to do with Acer itself. They are an IT parts supplier… Have you been using their Contact Us links?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓

They are a real company, just not anything to do with Acer itself. They are an IT parts supplier… Have you been using their Contact Us links?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • TomCarson

Thank You. I got an email confirming shipping with a tracking number. USPS shows a label has been created and not yet shipped. I have contacted them using their "Contact Us" and never a response.

Thanks again,

• TomCarson

Ahhh…. so it continues… I got a tracking number and message saying it shipped on the 8th. When I looked up the tracking number today the USPS website says a label was created in Miami Florida and they are waiting for the item. My first thought was it must be being "Drop Shipped" from someone in Miami and the latest Hurricane is most likely a problem…. My second thought is that the Hurricane landed in West Texas. That is a long way from Miami. So now I think it has been three days and USPS hasn't received it…. am I overthinking this? =-)

• billsey

Sounds like their shipping department is … less than efficient. :(

• TomCarson

It finally arrived. The box it came in was pretty beat up however they wrapped it in bubble wrap so all good now. A couple months late and no updates but it is here. Strange but OK.

• billsey

Great to here, better late than never…