Looking for a Acer Predator XB271HK or Support, want to know if anyone knows where I can find one.

ReiRein
ReiRein Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 6 in Predator Monitors

Hi, I’m looking for a Acer Predator XB271HK and want to know if anyone knows where I can find one.

I’ve looked all over and know that my chances of finding one are slim to none but if anyone knows anything I would be extremely grateful.

Originally I wanted to ask acer customer support directly but I can’t find a contact form or email address so if anyone knows how to get a hold of one I’d appreciate it.

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 13,112 Trailblazer

Hi @ReiRein Acer support or customer service does not participate in the community. Have you tried searching for the model through Google in your country?
    You can try to communicate with Acer from the contact options of the nearest Acer office, look for yours:

All the best.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,640 Trailblazer

The XB271HK was originally released in 2015. I'd expect you will have to go to the used market to find one. There are plenty of current options in the 27" format though…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.