Need Replacement Monitor due to frustrating delay

Options
cheesepizza1234
cheesepizza1234 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 3 in Monitors

My acer monitor which I bought from Amazon last year, dropped dead more than 2 weeks ago, I registered complaint on the email mentioned, and then after lot of conversations, they told that when they have a monitor in stock, they will send the replacement. But its been nearly 3 weeks now, and whenever I send them an email they say, we have forwarded this to backend on priority sorry for the inconvenience, looking at the service it doesn't look like they are sorry for the inconvenience. I want to know if there are any offline service centers that would help me get a replacement within warranty in Mumbai. Thank you.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,501 Trailblazer
    Options

Acer community has nothing to do with Acer warranty or tech support of your product or can we have contact with Acer of your country, the community is a technical problem-solving community of Acer users just like you. For all warranty and technical support, you need to contact Acer in your country or the retailer that you bought your Acer product from. Good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍