Replacement of the keyboard for Acer swift 5 SF514-54T

Options
Alexandra_Lorelei
Alexandra_Lorelei Member Posts: 5 New User

Hi, folks!

I am looking for replacement of the keyboard for Acer swift 5 SF514-54T (white-pearl color), but everything I could find on Ebay / Aliexpress / Amazon is the keyboard for the model SF514-53T. The keys configuration is a little bit different (two keys instead of one big Enter on the right, shorter Shift on the left). Will it fit my model SF514-54T?

Thank you

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,884 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello! Can you tell me the keyboard language? There are several versions available:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,486 Trailblazer
    Options

Yes, the keyboards are very different for each language, in addition to the color…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Alexandra_Lorelei
    Options

It's english + some nordic language (not sure about "A" with "o" on top, might be Sweden). How can I check it? Here is the picture. These keys configration is different to what they offer on Ebay and Aliexpress.

• billsey
    Options

Heheh, they show Danish, Nordic, Norwegian and Swedish as keyboard options. All in white. Which country did you purchase it in? I'm guessing the generic 'Nordic' version is for Finland? I don't think Iceland, Greenland, the Faroes or Åland use anything different from Danish or Swedish.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Alexandra_Lorelei
    Options

I purchased it in Estonia. So can the keyboard for the model SF514-53T (US) replace mine? Or maybe you can advice where to order Sweden keyboard like mine? Thank you.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 9,918 Trailblazer
    Options

Check Zandparts they have them in different languages but no pictures, you can e-mail hem in Sweden for more details, I think this is yours:
    https://www.zandparts.com/en/product/acer-6b-hljn8-028

• billsey
    Options

Yours is definitely the Estonian keyboard. When I looked it up it says that it is very similar to the Swedish keyboard, with the two keys to the right or the P being different. Would you prefer Swedish or US/International? Here are the part numbers for the top case with keyboard for those languages:

The blue versions use HHVN8 as the center characters in the part number, the gold use HJ2N8.

• Alexandra_Lorelei
    Options
  • billsey
    Options

Those snippets are from the service guide, which isn't available to the public. A few of us here are allowed to access them for just this type of query.

• Alexandra_Lorelei
    Options

Okay. Thank you for your help. Can you advise any shops online to purchase rare details like my keyboard, besides what was mentioned above?