Complete Factory Reset - Acer Aspire 1810TZ-4484 Olympic Edition

Options
A_Al_Jifri_5897
A_Al_Jifri_5897 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 30 in Aspire Laptops

I want to restore everything in my laptop to factory defaults as purchased back in 2009, including (with no exceptions) ALL drivers, All OEM images, and all applications. Specifications are:

• Product Model: Aspire 1810TZ-4484
  • Mfg Date: 2009/10/23
  • Operation System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Unfortunately, I can't do it straightforward because in my case:

• The original motherboard doesn't work properly, and replaced b newer one few months ago, which means different BIOS and the symbol shown in the startup before windows launch is no longer like the back of laptop screen (also no longer like the display shown in the picture).
  • The original internal HDD hard drive is not accessible, and not bootable, and replaced by newer SSD hard drive few days ago, even if you tried to read it as external drive, it is still inaccessible.
  • When the original hard drive is connected, there was a presence of the Acer eRecover Management for recovery, but the options are grey-out, and the Launch Repair Options can't even identify the OS and location of it on hard drive.
  • Battery didn't changed. However, it is not chargeable and should be replaced soon.
  • Neither backups nor recovery media are made.
  • No support for this product found in acer website except downloading touch pad driver & couple of applications (Launch manager & acer updater).
  • All original acer media are wiped-out including Acer eRecovery Management in the new hard drive.

So, how do I managed to restore factory defaults? Please provide step by step procedure.

I'm living in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia not United Arab Emirates. Relevant Questions are welcomed.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title

Answers