how intel delete raid 0 volume? my laptop is acer nitro-5

Options
sterma
sterma Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 30 in Windows 11

I combined the raid 0 volume, but I think the pc performance is low. I usually play video games on Unreal Engine or something. After the raid is combined, it crushes and goes off for various reasons. So, I'm trying to get rid of the raid, how can I get rid of it?

my laptop is acer nitro-5

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,708 Trailblazer
    Options

Dozens of Nitro5 models. Which do you have? For example, AN515-54? Or An515-22? Or AN517-72? Or etc etc?

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,884 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello! Before dismantling the raid, I advise backing up your files. Can you send some photos of the bios tabs?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,473 Trailblazer
    Options

Definitely do a backup before anything else. Once we know which model you have we can give some help. That help will likely be very different if you have an Intel based system than if you have an AMD based system, so the model number is pretty critical. Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like AN5xx-xxx-xxxx.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.