PO3-650 why is my boot not working ?

Options
ozam21
ozam21 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 29 in Predator Desktops

("reboot and select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected device and press a key") what is he talking about ?

also i have 3 SSD no one work on my PC !!!

i used on a USB too doesn't work !!!

what's going are here !!! ? how do i fix this !?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,454 Trailblazer
    Options

The main reason why your boot drive dosent work is because its faulty or a broken master boot record , try the following:

Things You Should Know

• "No bootable devices found" is usually caused by an incorrect boot order, broken master boot record, missing boot files, or a corrupt drive.
    • Check the boot order in the BIOS. If that doesn't work, run the Startup Repair tool and scan the drive.
    • Even if you can't boot into Windows, you can still access troubleshooting tools in Windows Recovery Environment.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,460 Trailblazer
    Options

Needless to say, Master Boot Record isn't used any more, that was before Windows 8 and UEFI booting. Likely your drive has either failed or been corrupted. Show us the first page of the BIOS so we can see what drive is installed.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.