Purchasing a Predator Helios Neo 16 laptop with 5,000 eGift Voucher missing.

Options
Feller
Feller Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 26 in Predator Laptops

Good day Acer community.

I just wanna ask about the 5,000 eGift voucher mentioned by the website and the store itself upon purchasing a Laptop. I have recently purchased a Laptop from a brand store in the Philippines within the SM Mega-mall branch (Not telling the Store name for Privacy), and as told to have a free 5,000 Voucher that can be used to avail product within the SM store once I purchased the laptop, but I didn't receive any Voucher. The freebies Gaming chair also not received yet due to the reason of the store running out of stock. I'm not receiving any help from the store representative contact for now.

The 5,000 eGift Voucher is a big thing for us who value money and wanted to use it wisely, so I want to know how or what to do regarding this issue. I don't want this to escalate but a week has already passed and I receive no help.

For info to the Acer community or management this is my public info of the purchased product.

• Item: Predator Helios Neo 16
• Code: PHN16/71/78Y5
• RMN: N22Q22
• Date of Purchase: June 17, 2024

Hoping to hear from anyone that could help.

Thank you and Godbless.

Answers

• Feller
    Feller Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Update:

The eGift has been received by the set of 5x1000 Voucher to be used on all Under Armour items.