Acer Chromebook 315 laptop, ACER Chromebook does its own Audit this is true or false?

Options
Mr_cabreja2024
Mr_cabreja2024 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 25 in Chromebooks

Hello Acer how are you and staff doing I hope that things are going well, I am new into cyber security also hardware and software learning one step at a time as we learn how to walk … I have a slight question which I am hoping to receive an answer when ever it can be responded?… I own an ACER Google Chromebook 315 Laptop I heard that Auditing is great to supervise what has happened through any use of my laptop, now I looked into the information of using audit on a Chromebook and I was informed that apparently the ACER Chromebook does its own Audit is there any way that this is true or false?

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,387 Trailblazer
    Options

You will not reach Acer here, we are all just other Acer users. Having said that, if you can tell us which Chromebook model you have we might be able to come up with an answer. There have been a lot of different 315 models over the years. Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like xx315-xxx-xxxx.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.