Acer Iconia one 10 b3-a30 I tried to use sp flash tool but i do not know which buttons

theyikes
theyikes Member Posts: 20 Networker
edited June 28 in Tablets

Hello. i have a question. I have download the rom for my iconia. I tried to use sp flash tool but i do not know which buttons i press on tablet when connecting to the laptop. Can i get help?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,507 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Typically you just copied the zip file, or the zip file within the zip file if they set it up that way, to the root of a SD card with FAT32 format. Put the SD card in the slot on the tablet. Boot to the system recovery screen then use the volume buttons to select the appropriate menu item and then power to select. It should do the rest for you.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓

Typically you just copied the zip file, or the zip file within the zip file if they set it up that way, to the root of a SD card with FAT32 format. Put the SD card in the slot on the tablet. Boot to the system recovery screen then use the volume buttons to select the appropriate menu item and then power to select. It should do the rest for you.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • theyikes

Thanks a million Billsey. Quick follow up question. do i include the whole rom file in the zip file?

Thanks

• theyikes

Also i cant seem to find the rom for the iconia one 10 b3-a30. Could you maybe point me in the right direction?

• billsey

You might have to rename the file from RV06RC01.WW.GEN1.zip to update.zip, or the RV06RC01.WW.GEN1.zip file will contain an update.zip file. Either way, just put the update.zip file in the root of your SD card and you should be good to go.