Acer XV270 monitor flicker above 65Hz

Options
slipprybnana
slipprybnana Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited June 24 in Monitors

I have XV270 V monitor that does not work above 60Hz unless I turn "ultra low latency" off. I tried to contact acer in the country I bought the screen from but they told me I have to wait a minimum of 1 month for them to "check what the problem is" and I could not afford to not have a screen for a whole month because I don't own another one nor do I own a laptop. now the issue is getting worse and starting to migrate to 60 Hz as well and now my warranty is expired. I have checked online and found that this is an issue with a specific component with this model which makes this count as a manufacturing flaw but now I left the country I bought the screen from and cannot afford to buy another one.

I honestly feel scammed because it only took about 6 months for this issue to show up when my expectation for this screen was for it to be flawless for at least a few years. what do you suggest I do?

Answers

• slipprybnana
    slipprybnana Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options

correction: the screen has flicker and distortion on the bottom quarter at any refresh rate above 65Hz.