Nitrosense not working on Nitro ANV15-51

poos
poos Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 20 in Nitro Gaming

I tired updating my nitrosense. It failed to update because of some reason. So uninstalled and downloaded the latest version of nitrosense from the acer website. After extracting the zip file, i ran the setup and it said the application has been installed. But i couldn't find it any where. Not even in the application option in the settings. Tried thrice and still the software is not getting installed.

Even ran the prerequisite one. Still the same. Also tried installing the lower version, still of no use. The nitrosense key is also not working.

Answers

• CHAMELEON
    CHAMELEON Member Posts: 29 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Did you look directly on the Windows Search Bar?

As you can see mine is showing when doing so, try it out.

• kselim
    kselim Member Posts: 2 New User

hey @poos, were u able to fix this problem bc i'm having the same issue rn and have no idea about what to do. I've also experienced the post update problem is that u've experienced and then same exact thing happened to me when i tried to delete and setup the application again.

• kselim
    kselim Member Posts: 2 New User

the audacity to post this…

• St8yx
    St8yx Member Posts: 1 New User

If you're still stuck with this problem hope this helps
    1. When downloaded and completed the setup but it doesn't pop up open the file "UWP"

2. Open the file below and a pop up would show

3. Either select launch or reinstall

If it still doesn't work open cmd and run as administrator and type lodctr/R into the prompt and just redo it again let me know if this helps