Low FPS in discord calls and games on FPS Drops On Roblox AN515-55 GTX 1650 Laptop

Options
Ryz
Ryz Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 17 in Nitro Gaming

I have fps drops on Roblox with my gtx-1650 laptop, got this laptop when quarantine was happening and I had covid, I have it now and is still unfortunately was my best device until I started experiencing frame drops on ROBLOX đź’€, I can't even run a discord call on Roblox or any other game without out experiencing low fps and frame drops to the point where my phone is better than my laptop, I cleaned the fans yesterday COMPLETELY and I can't get more frames, I can't even run Minecraft without it having to be optimized to the max, the worst thing is I have to wait like one or two more years so I can get a weekly allowance of 20 dollars which makes me need a year to get a NZXT PC, I can't even live to play a simple old Roblox game, no matter what game, even baldi basics on Roblox and other games is ANNOYING, I can't even play a game, I might even have to resort to using my phone instead for my life, I'm to scared to update my bios and firmware because I am scared I will lose my data, please help me, my lowest on Roblox was 20 FPS! Seriously I can't believe I pay over 900 dollars for a computer with a gtx 1650 that can't run Roblox or fortnite, please help me if there is a way to fix this, I have my battery connected and max performance on nitrosense and windows!

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers