Acer swift x16,monitor calibration, I can't calibrate the monitor,

Ngrga007
Ngrga007 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 10 in Swift and Spin Series

I'm a professional photographer and I bought an Acer swift x16, I can't calibrate the monitor, please help

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• ShortsFareed
    ShortsFareed Member Posts: 2 Newbie

If you're having trouble calibrating the monitor on your Acer Swift X16, here are a few steps that might help:

1. Use Calibration Software: Consider using software like DisplayCAL or X-Rite i1Profiler. These tools guide you through the process of adjusting your display's color settings.
    2. Check for Updates: Ensure your graphics drivers are up to date. Sometimes, outdated drivers can cause calibration issues.
    3. Use Windows Calibration Tool: Windows has a built-in calibration tool. You can find it by searching "Calibrate Display Color" in the Start menu.
    4. External Calibration Device: If accuracy is critical, investing in a color calibration tool like the X-Rite i1Display Pro might be necessary. These devices measure and adjust the colors on your screen to ensure they are as accurate as possible.

If none of these solutions work, it might be worth checking if there's a specific issue with your unit or reaching out to Acer's support for further assistance.
    tanzohub

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,325 Trailblazer

The Swift X model line isn't designed with display calibration in mind. I assume you are running Windows on yours, in what way is it not able to be calibrated? Which Swift X model do you have? Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like SFXxx-xxx-xxxx.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.