What can prevent Acer Nitro 5 powering on or even charging?

Options
arpika
arpika Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 3 in Nitro Gaming

Yesterday i used the laptop when it suddenly turned off and even the charging lights went off , without any warnings.(Used to every day work not even something crazy to overheating cause that issue)

The laptop now doesn't charge even charging lights are "dead". Power button does nothing at this point. It was fully charged at the point, when it went to a [Content Removed] of plastic.

Inspected the charger/outlets they both working fine, but when i plug in the laptop nothing happens.

I tried:

-remove the battery for longer time

-turn on without battery connected.

-bios battery remove for longer time

-reconnecting all the plugs/cables to the motherboard

-cleaning/reconnecting RAM/SSD

Nothing of the followings worked..

I think the motherboard or the CPU fails at this point… Should i do/check something else before i bring to a servis?

Inside of the laptop was clean and everything was in place. I have no idea what could happen in this case…

[Edited the thread to hide sensitive content]

Answers

• davidantony
    davidantony Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Software issues, such as corrupt system files or incompatible drivers, may prevent the laptop from powering on. Try booting into Safe Mode or using recovery options to troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.

• arpika
    arpika Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

The laptop completly died it seems like a toy for childrens i cant boot it up... It doesn't lisen for power buttons or anything