Intel HD Graphics 520 my Nvidia 920M is being used which is not optimal for my pc

Options
Yalee
Yalee Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2 in Aspire Laptops

hello so I seen a issue with my intel HD graphics that the Dedicated GPU Memory has disappeared, I've tried many solution has possible but still don't find anything to fix the problem, But now my Nvidia 920M is being used which is not optimal for my pc

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Yalee
    Yalee Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

and here's the Intel HD graphics 520

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,775 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello! This happens because the video card is idle (not being used). See an example from my computer:

The nvidia graphics card is disabled to save power.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,775 Trailblazer
    Options

The Intel graphics card is soldered to the processor. This video card does not have a dedicated vram memory. This video card uses the system's RAM:

See an example from my computer:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)