acer aspire A7 it is a problem regarding FPS while playing The Finals the FPS doesn't exceed 4

Options
Hokage
Hokage Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 30 in Aspire Laptops

i am using acer aspire A7 with i5 12450H and GPU 3050 and i am having problems regarding the performance of the laptop while i am playing games like league of legends and valorant
it cant reach 144 fps even if i am playing on medium graphics settings and my biggest problem is while i am playing The Finals the FPS doesn't exceed 45 in minimum settings as well.
do you guys have any suggestions on making this laptop work on his maximum performance of it is already its peak ?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and add issue detail]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Options

Battery must be near 100% charged and plugged in BEFORE starting heavy gaming loads.

Jack E/NJ

• aksh_jswl
    aksh_jswl Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited May 1
    Options

Try turning on "Variable refresh rate" from windows settings System-display-graphics-change default graphics settings.

If this alone didn't work, go to Nvidia control panel-manage 3D settings-program settings-add you games or whatever if it's not there and change the "Max frame rate".

Let us know what worked for you.

Also, I'd some questions, I've the same machine and having some errors with my NVIDIA GPU which makes my laptop crash, would really appreciate if you could help me with below
    Laptop crashing with error code "VIDEO DXGKRL FATA ERROR", did you get this error on you laptop ever ?
    Have you updated your NVIDIA driver or GeForce experience ? manually or via windows update
    What's the NVIDIA GPU driver and GeForce experience version you're running currently?

• Hokage
    Hokage Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

my GPU driver is version 552.22 i will check your suggestion when i return home thankyou for your time

• aksh_jswl
    aksh_jswl Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Options

I meant to check in, Computer management-Device manager-Display adaptors-NVIDIA properties.

Also, have faced this error code "VIDEO DXGKRL FATA ERROR" which crash and restart your laptop, ever ?

How long it's been since you purchased this ?