Spatiallabs Go on Acer Predator Helios 3D Laptop gives JavaScript Error when pressing Shortcuts

Rockstar0815
Rockstar0815 Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi there,

I own a Predator Helios 3D Laptop for a week now and enjoy the Spatiallabs screen a lot.

A few days in, using the shortcuts in Spatiallabs Go glitched out.

When I run the Spatiallabs Go app to switch a side-by-side video or ai-enhance 2d content into 3d, all works fine except the shortcuts such as alt-m oder alt-n to change the 3d depth on the fly. It gives me the javascript error as in the attached screenshot as soon as I press alt-m or alt-n to change the 3d depth:

First days it used to work just fine.

I can turn 3d on and off, and change the 3d depth in the experience center settings. It is only when I use the said shortcuts that the error comes up. Changing shortcuts to something else didn't help.

Doesn't matter from which app (browser, video player, 2d-game), as soon as I want to change the depth perception with the shortcuts, I get the error.

Is a bit annoying because as of now I have to leave the 3d mode with esc and then change 3d depth manually in the experience center settings, then turn go back on.

Uninstalling all Acer Spatiallabs apps and reinstalling didn't help.

Thanks for any help!

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,837 Trailblazer

What browser are you using?

Jack E/NJ

• Rockstar0815

Hi JackE,

I use Chrome and Edge. But am not sure it is browser related, as it happens from every app where I use Spatiallabs Go, also video players for example.

• JackE

> >video players for example.> >

Are players playing on-line or local videos?

Jack E/NJ

• Rockstar0815

Local. Apps like VLC.

• JackE

> >A few days in, using the shortcuts in Spatiallabs Go glitched out.> >

If shortcuts worked OK earlier, about how long ago did they glitch out? A week? A few weeks? A month? Longer?

Jack E/NJ

• katkit
    katkit Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

I had the same problem, but with Spatiallabs software version 1.2.394 the problem disappeared.

• JackE

Jack E/NJ