errors often occur in My model is:AN515-58-56

Options
Zheng
Zheng Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 29 in Nitro Gaming

Why do I see this error in the Event Viewer and how do I fix it?

My model is:AN515-58-56TV

Failed application name: InstalledPackagesAgent.exe, Version: 5.0.3018.0, Timestamp: 0x62df5f28
Failed module name: InstalledPackagesAgent.exe, version: 5.0.3018.0, timestamp: 0x62df5f28
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error offset: 0x0001c9f6
Failed handler identifier: 0x0x8A4
Failed application start time: 0x0x1DA996290F5B462
Failed application path: C:\Program Files\Acer\User Experience Improvement Program Service\Plugin\AppMonitor\InstalledPackagesAgent.exe
Failed module path: C:\Program Files\Acer\User Experience Improvement Program Service\Plugin\AppMonitor\InstalledPackagesAgent.exe
Report ID: 732d7c3c-58d0-4e99-9f90-6e841d925b79
Failed package full name:
Failed package related application identifier

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,880 Trailblazer
    Options

Kudus for checking Event viewer often and even more important the Problem Reports in Reliability history! Majority of users never check these programs till they brick their PC and then it is too late. Prevent crashes by debugging Critical Errors.

You have to separate the Critical Errors from the Errors and warnings, for now just concern yourself with the Critical Errors.
    The User Experience Improvement Program is something you can opt into or opt out of at any time: To disable the Customer Experience Improvement Program, open Control Panel and type Customer Experience Improvement Program in the search bar. Click on the Change Customer Experience Improvement Program settings link in the search results. In the box which opens, select No, I don’t want to participate in the program and Save Changes. Alternatively, you can simply disable the scheduled CEIP tasks so the program doesn’t run to collect the data (see picture)

This should get rid of some of the errors. Reboot and take a picture of your Event Viewer screen like this (my laptop)

And also of Reliability History, there should be zero problem reports.

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 282
    Options

How to Fix Event ID 1000 on Windows 10/8/7

Input cmd in the search bar and right-click Command Prompt to run this tool with administrative rights.
    Type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
    The verification process will take some time and you should exist Command Prompt until it reaches 100%.