My Laptop Start flickering Screen then my laptop stuck during restarting in Helios Neo 16.

Options
_MONUSINGHSHEORAN
_MONUSINGHSHEORAN Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 28 in Predator Laptops

Hey Acer community i recently bought a new laptop on Feb17,2024 Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 13th gen i7 13700HX RTX 4050 with 2 year extend Warranty. but on April26,2024 when i am reading chat on WhatsApp Suddenly Start Flickering mean show same word two time word on word like Shadow i think it is app issue i close it and open chrome and google something text to see this but same problem show then i click Alt+F4 and enter now laptop is power off then again i start again now all are right no issue see then i think this is some error or virus in laptop. i start Microsoft Defender to Check virus and threat protection and scan all method quick scan, Full scan, Custom Scan, Microsoft offline scan but no threat found but again on April27,2024 at 9:43 P.M. my laptop stop playing video and no audio output mean when i play Youtube on chrome browser in incognito mode then i check WiFi speed on google it show 25-26mb/s download speed. after this i close incognito tab and start in new tab without incognito but same problem there. now i open VLC app and play music in mp3 music is start but no audio output i off Bluetooth and put buds in case and close it and again open case put buds outside and try to connect again but not connect i try to remove device through setting but now work i think some issue in buds then try wired earphones and play again mp3 song through VLC and try youtube but no one work zero output come then i try laptop speaker it work on mp3 song not work on youtube video due to no play video then i try Microsoft edge browser to play youtube but not work try other website to play video but not work. mean not work Bluetooth, 3.5 audio jack for audio output and not play video of any site which are open on browser like youtube, Dailymotion. then i decided to restart laptop by click Alt+F4 and select restart option and enter then it show restating image as given below these image are Reference not real but similar to my laptop according to image my laptop stuck in restating for Approximately 15 min. then suddenly show according to second image and laptop start again after this i power off laptop and go for sleeping. and today i start laptop again and write this problem.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Answers