Nitro Sense does not detect when an AC adapter is plugged in.

Options
Chesen
Chesen Member Posts: 6 New User

Hello,

The program had been acting weird like this before, but now it's like this all the time. It causes my computer to overheat. I couldn't figure out what caused the problem because the system has that emoji on it while charging as if I were charging it via Type-C. I have no idea how to solve this problem.

I updated the Nitro Sense application from Acer's website. Problem not solved!

Best Answer

• Chesen
    Answer ✓
    Options

I deleted Nitro Sense (delete GeForce Experience if you have it, I didn't have it installed) and reinstalled Nitro Sense and GeForce Experience. When downloading Nitro Sense, it is very important that you enter the SSID of your computer on the Acer official page and download it from the directed page there. Before I wrote here, I downloaded Nitro Sense by searching for my laptop model on the Acer official page and downloading it that way, but it was fixed when I recognised my device with my SSID in my Acer account and downloaded it from the driver redirection page there.

Answers

• Chesen
    Options

Is that normal emoji?

• Chesen
    Options

Anyone can't help?

• Quikchangethechannel
    Quikchangethechannel Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options

Does windows show the battery charging?

• Chesen
    Options

Yes, it is. But the Nitro Sense shows that my laptop is using the battery power.

• Chesen
    Options

It was fixed when I deleted it and reinstalled it, but it broke again.

• Vintwister
    Vintwister Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I'm having this same issue did you ever find a fix?

• Chesen
    Answer ✓
    Options

I deleted Nitro Sense (delete GeForce Experience if you have it, I didn't have it installed) and reinstalled Nitro Sense and GeForce Experience. When downloading Nitro Sense, it is very important that you enter the SSID of your computer on the Acer official page and download it from the directed page there. Before I wrote here, I downloaded Nitro Sense by searching for my laptop model on the Acer official page and downloading it that way, but it was fixed when I recognised my device with my SSID in my Acer account and downloaded it from the driver redirection page there.