Aspire A715-76G very low fps it shows only 50fps, and often drops to 4fps.

Options
XSIDE
XSIDE Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 18 in Aspire Laptops

So i have A715-76G,

RTX 3050, i5-12450H, 16gb RAM

On games like PUBG on very low settings it shows only 50fps, and often drops to 4fps. Im pretty sure that the problem is on itegrated GPU, however, in NVIDIA control panel and in windows settings it says otherwise. Please help me, idk what to do. All the latest drivers that windows requires has been installed.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,627 Trailblazer
    Options

Does this machine have the ACER OEM factory version of Win11 installed, not the Microsoft generic version of Win11?

Jack E/NJ

• XSIDE
    XSIDE Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited April 19
    Options

Idk, but when i bought it, it came with one language windows, it was chinese language. So i installed w11 pro.

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,824 Pathfinder
    Options

@XSIDE

Ensure you have updated all the drivers after installing a new Windows. Check the task manager to see if PUBG is using the integrated GPU or the discrete GPU.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,627 Trailblazer
    Options

> >i installed w11 pro.> >

Go to this link. Download, unzip and install the RTX 3050 VGA driver, You must click on the 'load more' button to reveal this driver. Then re-boot the machine and post a screenshot of Device Manager as it opens WITHOUT trying to manually expand any Device Manager folder.

Jack E/NJ