Acer Aspire C27-1800 Screen Part No. screen was dented and required replacement.

Options
Merkhan
Merkhan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 4 in All-In-One PCs

hi all, I just gotten my Acer C27 for just a short months and my boy accidentally pull usb wired connector too hard and fall of the front and the screen was dented and required replacement. I feel Acer screen is a little soft.

Can anyone help with the part number as the replacement cost SG 600+ which is not worth.

thank you!

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,816 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Acer uses two different screens for the C27-1800 models:

Either will work. The system is too new to have many parts available on the secondary market, so you may have to bite the bullet and purchase a new one.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options

Acer uses two different screens for the C27-1800 models:

Either will work. The system is too new to have many parts available on the secondary market, so you may have to bite the bullet and purchase a new one.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Merkhan
    Merkhan Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited April 10
    Options

God has sent me the saviour thanks Bill!!!

Really appreciate it, generally where do you buy?

• billsey
    Options

Sourcing is really dependent on your locale, what would work in the USA is unlikely to be the best choice in Europe or SE Asia… Just search on the part number. I'd likely look on eBay and Aliexpress first from here in Oregon, USA.