Veriton M2631bluetooth not working in windows 10 pc

Options
abdy
abdy Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 4 in Windows 10

i installed acer bluetooth driver since i didn't have it before but still i can't found it anywhere if i try to install it again it says i already have it installed but when i try to checkthe troubleshooter it says bluetooth is installed and i tried to find it in hidden devices in device manager also in add legacy hardware and i reinstalled it multiple times but still nothing worked

my model type is : Veriton M2631

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,347 Pathfinder
    Options

Make sure Bluetooth Is on

• Check in Settings: Select Start  > Settings  > Bluetooth & devices . Make sure Bluetooth  is turned on.

Change the Bluetooth devices discovery setting

If you don't see your Bluetooth device displayed in the list of devices, you may need to set your Bluetooth devices discovery setting to Advanced. 

1. Select Start  > Settings  > Bluetooth & devices  > Devices .
    2. Under Device settings > Bluetooth devices discovery, choose one of the following from the drop-down list:
      •  Default—displays common Bluetooth devices
      • Advanced—displays all types of Bluetooth devices 
    3. If you still don't see your Bluetooth device displayed after choosing the Advanced setting, try the solutions listed below. 

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

Most of the Veriton M2631 models didn't come with WiFi or Bluetooth. Show us a picture of Device Manager with the network section expanded so we can see what is installed in yours.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Options

@abdy

When did you purchase this computer. Have you ever used bluetooth before on this computer. Are you using it for the first time.

If you have ever used bluetooth before on this computer, please follow the steps given below

Sometimes a simple system restore will fix the issue.. 

Try windows x
    click on power shell admin or command prompt admin or Terminal admin
    type rstrui
    chose an earlier date on which your computer was working fine  
    click on next, finish, yes
    It will restore your computer to an earlier date 
    if you get an message - system restore not completed - click on close 
    It will show you all the icons..
    Try and check whether it is working now ..

Uninstall the bluetooth driver, install the i/o driver, chipset, bluetooth driver and check

If it is still not working then we have to do a refresh and reset

click on start - settings - update and security - recovery - reset this pc - get started 

or 

on start - type here to search - type reset this pc - click on reset this pc on the top  - click on get started 

or

Try windows + r using keyboard
    on run window - type systemreset

It will show you keep my files and remove everything
    chose keep my files 
    chose the account - type the password - click on local reinstall - click on reset 
    It will be in progress.. 
    login to computer and start using the computer. 
    If it is still not working 

click on start - settings - update and security - recovery - reset this pc - get started 
    chose remove everything 
    click on local reinstall - just remove my files - click on reset
    It will be in progress

Note:

If you do refresh ( keep my files ) -  all your personal files like pictures, music , documents , videos  will still be intact.   Only the applications will be lost

If you do reset  ( remove everything )  - you are doing a factory default.   It will become like a day one computer.    It will wipe out everything and take your computer to day one like a new computer. 

You can also do the recovery in an alternative way..

There are two alt keys on the keyboard.  If you look at the bottom row of keyboard you can see the one on the left side of space bar and the other on the right side of space bar.  The alt key on the right side will be looking like alt, alt gr or alt car.  Turn off the computer.  Hold the alt key on the left and tap f10 continuously.   It will go to repair mode. It will show you chose an option, continue, troubleshoot.   If it is not going to repair mode, turn off the computer.  Turn on the computer.  Hold the right alt key ( alt gr or alt car or alt )  and then tap f10 continuously.  It will go to chose an option continue and troubleshoot..

It will show you chose an option, continue, troubleshoot
    Go to troubleshoot  -  click on reset this pc
    click on keep my files  ( only applications will be lost )   chose your account and type your password   - click on local reinstall  - click on reset
    It will be in progress 

If the keep my files option is not working 

Go to troubleshoot  -  click on reset this pc – click on remove everything – click on local reinstall – just remove my files – click on reset 
    It will reinstall windows. 

If the just remove my files is not working..

Go to troubleshoot  -  click on reset this pc – click on remove everything – click on local reinstall – Fully clean the drive – click on reset 
    It will reinstall windows. 

Note: You can also go to chose an option , continue , troubleshoot by holding the alt key + tapping f10  or alt gr + tapping f10 on the keyboard while turning on the computer.    Once you see the troubleshoot option, you can stop tapping the f10 and stop holding the alt key.    Then you can try the keep my files and remove everything ( just remove by files and fully clean the drive ) by following the steps which was mentioned above. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★