My monitor XZ272U not turning on

Options
wawa18
wawa18 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited April 3 in Monitors

Anyone know how to fix my monitor not turning on? I tried connecting it to another outlet hold power button 30 seconds and get the same result which is the white thing turning blue and not turning on.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

So since the status lights lights and changes color we know the power, at least, is working. Have you tried a different video cable? Do you ever see the splash screen?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • wawa18
    Options

no, and by video cable do you mean hdmi? If so yeah I have

• billsey
    Options

So do you see the splash screen at all when powering it up? If not then the self tests aren't completing during the initialization.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Vishak1995
    Vishak1995 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

my monitor not turning on

• wawa18
    edited April 10
    Options

Yes I do, so it turns on but after a couple hours turns off by itself and won’t turn on for a while.

• billsey
    Options

So the monitor works for a while, then shuts itself off and won't turn back on unless you let it sit for a while? That sounds like something heat related, where it gets too hot forcing a power off, then won't turn back on until it has cooled back down. Which XZ272U model type is it? There are lots of different ones. There should be more letters after the U… The newest ones are XZ272UVxxxxxxx I believe.