Unable to install Windows 11 in Veriton 4710G

Options
RamonV
RamonV Member Posts: 1 New User

Please help. I bought a Veriton 4710g and whatever i do i cant install my win11 to it. I already tried dloading vdm drivers and intel rapid but it really wont show my nvme ssd when im installing my o.s. thanks.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title and to add issue detail]

Answers

• Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,442 Supercomputer Wrangler WiFi Icon
    Options

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-installation-media-for-windows-99a58364-8c02-206f-aa6f-40c3b507420d

Be sure that your BOOT ENABLE is enabled in Bios.

You're going to need your Microsoft Codes of Ownership unless WIN is installed legally already.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

There are several different Veriton 4710G models. Is yours one of the K, M, X or Z models? Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like x4710G-xxx-xxxx. Typically you just need to extract the IRST drivers to a folder on your Windows install flash drive, then load the drivers when you get to the page asking about where to do the install. The drives you have installed will show up then.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,068 Trailblazer
    Options

Its impossible that you can't install Win-11 23H2 on this desktop, you need to download the appropriate Intel IRST driver for your Veriton X4710G. Then you need to put this unzipped file of the IRST (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology) Driver version 19.1.0.1001 onto the Win-11 installation USB drive that has to be constructed with Rufus 4.4 exe software which requires a copy of the Win-11 23H2 .ISO file to be put onto the same USB installation drive, then inset this USB into your Veriton X4710G USB port and then reboot the desktop as the Win-11 installation process will begin, then and when you get to "Where do you want to install Windows?" > Load driver you need to install the unzipped iRST driver onto the M.2 SSD drive so that it will be recognized, and you can continue with the Win-11 installation onto your Veriton X4710G desktop, this is all a very simple process if you do it like I've explained it to you above.

Note: that there have been problems with the clean install of the new Win-11 23H2 version, where the installation does not recognize the WLAN card or the internal LAN and you get a "Lets Connect You to a Network" and Win-11 only gets installed without any drivers that your PC needs. For this problem you need to go to this guide "[Fixed] Windows 11 Install Stuck on the “Let’s Connect You to a Network” Screen" as this method fixes this problem, make sure that you do this fix a few times if it doesn't work the first time. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍