PH315-51 Laptop charger stopped working and started working again but with a catch.

Options
CleavAlive
CleavAlive Member Posts: 60 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited March 28 in Predator Laptops

Hi everyone so I am using a Acer Predator Helios 300 with a 180w charger that came with it. I've had it for about 6 years now and
I'm always using the power plan mode "High performance" but suddently my charger stopped working
so i unplugged and did everything to make it work nothing did until I changed the power plan to balanced now the charger works

But ever since I'm not on high performance my games SUCKS I literally have 10 FPS on oldschool runescape hd

I created a new "High performance" Power plan and I'm using it right now the charger is still working but my game FPS is still very bad

could the problem be my charger and I have to buy a new one?
I've had two chargers from amazon that lasted 3 months and the other 2 weeks so I can't buy them on amazon anymore.

I'm gonna have to pay 168$ CAD to get a genuine charger from acer so that's why I'm asking this forum if there is a solution before I buy a new one while this one is still working but my FPS is BAD. I can't properly play Valorant aswell.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers