Predator Helios 3D Spatiallabs [Help] Spatiallabs Truegame 3D activation failure (code error: 9)

Options
Xiba6
Xiba6 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited April 16 in SpatialLabs

Hello 😁

I just bought a Predator Helios 3D Spatiallabs Edition, and when I tried to use Spatiallabs Truegame with Xbox Game Pass games, it displays an error code 9 when I launch the games in 3D+ mode as well as in 3D Ultra mode. All my drivers are up to date, and the games work fine without 3D. What should I do?

Additionally, I have some games that are compatible with 3D Ultra but unfortunately are not present in my Steam library. Is there a way to launch Truegame games without having them on Steam? Thank you!

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

Answers

• Xiba6

Tinkerer

Options

I've always the same problem. All my games have error 9 (3D activation failure). Please Acer, help me !

• Xiba6

Tinkerer

Options

No stereo profile available.
    No stereo profile is currently enabled. Please check the profile settings ans try again.
    Error code: 7

Please help :(

• lucopoulos
    lucopoulos Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I have a similar problem for two weeks I think, either the game refuse to launch (error 9), or it tries to launch and the computer crashes and reboots (BSOD). It does it for all games. It worked fine before…

• Xiba6

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options

I corrected Error 9 by repeatedly pressing "Play" and then "OK", after several attempts it downloads a file of a few bytes and the game starts. 🙂

However, I don't have a solution for Error 7 (No stereo profile available).

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Xiba6,

Thank you for sharing the solution.

Regarding the error 7, i request you to create a new topic. This way, it would help other community members to get solutions depending on the error.

Regards,

Samuel-Acer

• lucopoulos
    lucopoulos Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Thank you for sharing, but this solution does not work for me.

Using the new update of Spatiallabs Truegame, none of my games launches. After trying to start the game with Truegame, it gives error 9, and from that point I cannot start the game normally in Steam. It seams that Truegame breaks the game in Steam, I don't know how since it claims that it does not modify the game files.

If I delete the game in Steam and reinstall it, I can play it normally, but when I try to play in 3D, it breaks again.

I don't even know what error 9 means anyway, there is no mention of it in the manual.