acer aspire c22 865. It doesn't turn on

Options
Raffamf
Raffamf Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 25 in All-In-One PCs

Hi. I have the problem acer aspire c22 865.

It doesn't turn on and I don't have schematic to look at what the problem is and recognize components.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,816 Trailblazer
    Options

When you press the power button, does the power symbol just above it light up at all? If not, do you have a way to test the power supply? It should be providing 19V at 45W…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Raffamf
    Options

Hi, how are you? The computer doesn't turn on the light or do anything. What's more, I already took out a mosfet that was shorted and changed it for another one of the same model but it went short again and I took it out. Well I need to make some measurements but without the schematic it gets complicated.

Sabes donde puedo conseguir uno o el boarbiw?

• billsey
    Options

Yes, if you are blowing MOSFETs then there is something else wrong. You might just look into the cost of a used motherboard… There are two different motherboard for the 865 models:

But the 860 models use the same form factor:

The issue there is the 860 has a 7th gen motherboard, unless it's marked as a KBL-R, so doesn't support Windows 11, the 865 and the KBL-R uses an 8th gen and does support Windows 11. The difference between the two part numbers (I believe) is one has an i3 and the other an i5 soldered in.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Raffamf
    Options

hi billsey thank you very much for your help. I am interested in the schematic to follow the line and measure the components that are connected to that mosfet since I look and the board is somewhat expensive.

• billsey
    Options

Acer doesn't publish schematics anywhere that I know of…