Display issue with model VG240Y monitor. Whole display is warped and has numerous lines.

Options
Nishad0202020
Nishad0202020 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 27 in Monitors

Sudden display issue with the monitor where the whole display is warped and has numerous lines. It hasn't even been a month since I bought this monitor. What should I do? And any chance of fixing the issue? Or is it gone for good?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

First try a different cable to make sure it's not just an issue with that. If that makes no difference then likely your fastest solution is to swap the unit out with your vendor. If it's been too long for the vendor to do that, contact Acer support and get a ticket started.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

First try a different cable to make sure it's not just an issue with that. If that makes no difference then likely your fastest solution is to swap the unit out with your vendor. If it's been too long for the vendor to do that, contact Acer support and get a ticket started.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.