Please help me i have a problems finger print cannot read finger swift 3 SF314-71-58U

Options
Kalfin
Kalfin Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 19 in Swift and Spin Series

the type my computer acer swift 3 SF314-71-58U

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Best Answer

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,883 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Clean the fingerprint sensor thoroughly with a damp cloth or lense cleaner. Reboot and redo the Hello logon acount procedure, if still no luck and the sensor worked before you updated, restore the system to an earlier date, type Restore in Search and click on System restore with a date when the fingerprint sensor was working. Alternatively uninstall the fingerprint driver in Biometric Devices Device Manager and reboot,

Answers

• Kalfin
    Kalfin Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hello mr/miss, please help me i have a problems finger print cannot read the my finger.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,883 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Clean the fingerprint sensor thoroughly with a damp cloth or lense cleaner. Reboot and redo the Hello logon acount procedure, if still no luck and the sensor worked before you updated, restore the system to an earlier date, type Restore in Search and click on System restore with a date when the fingerprint sensor was working. Alternatively uninstall the fingerprint driver in Biometric Devices Device Manager and reboot,