abdulmanan934 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 17 in Legacy Windows

veriton m4630g asking serial not found on web

serial dtvhhaxxxxxxxxx

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,734 Trailblazer

Remove the serial number from your post as that is not allowed on this forum. That number looks legit, 22 characters without a letter O. Possibly the server is overloaded or has a backlog, try again later and make sure you register in the country where you live. If you think the number is wrong, your serial number is also available in your system BIOS, check that.

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,062 Pathfinder

@abdulmanan934

Here is the driver link for your model number: https://www.acer.com/us-en/support/product-support/Veriton_M4630G

Using the serial number to search for drivers might not work properly. I always search with the model number instead to get instant results.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,365 Trailblazer

The Veriton M4630G models came out in 2015, so are close to ten years old. Acer purges their database of SNs after some number of years post warranty period, which is why you can't use the SN on their support site. Just use the model number (M4630G) instead.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.