reinstall windows on acer laptop

Options
Kareem61
Kareem61 Member Posts: 3 New User

When I bought my device, Windows was installed and the original copy was activated on it from the store. I took it out of the box as a device to log in to a Microsoft account and found Acer accessories installed because I registered my account with Acer. Thus, two years have passed and I am facing a problem with the current version of Windows and I want to remove it.
So I want to install a new version without losing licenses for the current version
Because I don't want to buy a new copy. Does anyone have a way before using other methods?
Or when I download Windows from the Microsoft website and reinstall it, it will be automatically activated on the device without using the purchase key because I don’t have it.

Best Answer

• satantik
    satantik Member Posts: 29 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options

your activation key is directly linked with your motheboard , do a fresh install windows from microsoft , while installing it will not ask for a key to enter , it will automatically detect your license . This is the first thing i did when i bought my laptop so don't worry .

Answers

• satantik
    satantik Member Posts: 29 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options

your activation key is directly linked with your motheboard , do a fresh install windows from microsoft , while installing it will not ask for a key to enter , it will automatically detect your license . This is the first thing i did when i bought my laptop so don't worry .