Acer OJO 500 Model: H8001 cable got damaged

Options
Zdebczakim33
Zdebczakim33 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 10 in Gaming Accessories

ORIGINAL TEXT

Cześć, 3 lata temu kupiłem z waszej firmy google VR OJO 500. Około pół roku temu wydarzył się wypadek gdyż kabel został pogryziony przez królika, niestety urządzenie już nie podlega gwarancji a moje pytanie czy jest opcja kupić od was kabel do tych googli abym mógł go wymienić. Wszędzie szukałem gdyż myślałem że może znajdzie się jakiś zamiennik na internecie ale niestety nie znalazłem. Ślicznie proszę aby rozważyć moje pytanie gdyż urządzenie sprawiało mega dużo frajdy i radości a żeby to kontynuować potrzebował bym kabla od was. Pozdrawiam

Acer OJO 500

Model: H8001

TRANSLATED

Hello, 3 years ago I bought a Google VR OJO 500. About half a year ago, an accident occurred because the cable was bitten by a rabbit, unfortunately the device is no longer under warranty and my question is whether it is possible to buy a cable for these goggles from you so that I can use it. to exchange. I looked everywhere because I thought there might be a replacement on the Internet, but unfortunately I couldn't find it. I kindly ask you to consider my question because the device was giving me a lot of fun and joy, and to continue it I would need a cable.

[Edited the content using Google translator]

Answers