Trying to find a wall mount for this new monitor EI322QUR, do not know where to find one that fits.

Options
Jwillyhenry
Jwillyhenry Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 4 in Monitors

I have recently purchased a ACER gaming monitor. The model number is EI322QUR. I am trying my best to find a wall mount for this new monitor and I do not know where to find one that can fit it. Please help me out and shoot me a link. Here is a picture of the back of my monitor so that y’all can maybe explain to me how the mount works. Thank you.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title and to add issue detail]

Answers

• PennyO
    PennyO Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I've been working on this too. The closest I have learned from Redit is on this link. https://www.canadareviewed.ca/products/acer-31-5-curved-gaming-monitor/

My problem is that I do not have the mounting extension screws, nor the specifications. The mount is a 75mm x 75mm VESA mount. So you can wall mount it with anything that has the 75 x 75 VESA mount. IF you have the screws.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

Check the screw holes to get the size, VESA is pretty much always M4 or M5. Then measure the depth needed to see what size standoffs you need…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.