HID Sensor Collection V2. TravelMate Spin P614RN-52 .My ELAN fingerprint are not working

Options
541fu1n124m
541fu1n124m Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 29 in TravelMate and Extensa

My Acer TravelMate Spin P614RN-52 Installed with Windows 11 is having a problem with few of the devices. My ELAN fingerprint are not working and the driver cannot start, same with the Windows Hello Facial Recognition Device. Not working also. THere was 2 HID Sensor Collection V2 showing an error in WIndows 11 Device Manager. I tried to download the driver fromm ACER website by input my laptop serial number but there is no driver for those devices i mentioned earlier. I need your help and advice or i will throw away this laptop.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Options

Go to this link. You must click on the LOAD MORE button to see all the drivers. If you're laptop originally had factory installed Win10, you should also install Win11 chipset, near field, sensor hub and serial i/o drivers.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,957 Trailblazer
    Options

The driver I believe you are looking for is in the Chipset drivers package. It's possible also that you are having an issue with USB drivers, since those tend to use USB as the transport mechanism internally.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Options

Go to this link. You must click on the LOAD MORE button to see all the drivers. If
    you're laptop originally had factory installed Win10, you should also install Win11 chipset, near field, sensor hub and serial i/o drivers.

Jack E/NJ