Aspire C27-1655 Mainboard info and memory upgrade What's the max memory that the main board support

Options
Trex99
Trex99 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 26 in All-In-One PCs

Hello,

I have recently bought an Aspire C27-1655 AIO with i7 processor and 8gb of memory. The product ID is DQBHLEM001249002306B01. May I know how many memory slots does it have ? And may I upgrade the original 8gb memory ? What's the max memory that the main board supports ?

Thank you.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,068 Trailblazer
    edited February 26
    Options

Do the Crucial System Scan as Crucial quotes the Aspire C27-1655 AIO PC as having a max total ram of 64GB, so either follow their scan or look at this scan lAcer Aspire C27-1655 RAM & SSD Upgrades as it will give you all the information that you need for compatible ram and M.2 SSD drives that Crucial make that will work with your AIO. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

Note: That the Aspire C27-1655 AIO Acer service guide specs state that this AIO takes a max 16GB total ram @ 2x8GB DDR4-3200MHz type ram, and it supports PCIe3x4 M.2 SSD drives.

Aspire C27-1655 mainboard

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍