Acer X1328WKi Brightness in ANSI or not?

Options
KonstantinosGk
KonstantinosGk Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 24 in Projectors

Hi! Does anyone has the Acer X1328WKi to share his experience?

Does the 5000 lumens mentioned in the company's site are ANSI lumens? It says just lumens...

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

4500 ANSI lumens.

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options

> >Do you know if the contrast and the black depth is good enough for playing movies at home?> >

Sorry, that's a very subjective question. For me, price & portability is more important for making presentations. So yes it's good enough for me for also occasionally watching movies. But it's not as good as more expensive LCD & LED projectors. You'll just have to try it to see if it's acceptable to you. So I suggest buying from a vendor who has a good returns policy just in case you're not satisfied.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options

4500 ANSI lumens.

Jack E/NJ

• KonstantinosGk
    KonstantinosGk Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Thank you very much for your answer!

Do you know if the contrast and the black depth is good enough for playing movies at home?

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options

> >Do you know if the contrast and the black depth is good enough for playing movies at home?> >

Sorry, that's a very subjective question. For me, price & portability is more important for making presentations. So yes it's good enough for me for also occasionally watching movies. But it's not as good as more expensive LCD & LED projectors. You'll just have to try it to see if it's acceptable to you. So I suggest buying from a vendor who has a good returns policy just in case you're not satisfied.

Jack E/NJ