Inat TV Box Compatibility Problem with Acer Laptop

Options
Finley12
Finley12 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 18 in Gaming Accessories

ORIGINAL

Acer dizüstü bilgisayarım için bir Inat TV Kutusu satın aldım, ancak sinir bozucu bir sorunla karşılaşıyorum. Kurulum talimatlarını dikkatlice izlememe rağmen, TV Kutusu'nun dizüstü bilgisayarım modeliyle uyumlu olmadığı görülüyor. Cihazı bağlamaya çalıştığımda, dizüstü bilgisayar cihazı algılayamıyor ve herhangi bir içerik yayınlayamıyorum. Sürücüleri güncelleme ve uyumluluk ayarlarını sorun giderme için denedim, ancak hiçbir şey işe yaramıyor. Eğlence amaçları için TV Kutusunu kullanmayı dört gözle bekliyordum ve bu durum hayal kırıklığına neden oluyor.

TRANSLATED

I purchased an Inat TV Box for my Acer laptop, but I'm encountering an annoying issue. Even though I followed the installation instructions carefully, it seems that the TV Box is not compatible with my laptop model. When I try to connect the device, the laptop cannot detect the device and I cannot stream any content. I've tried updating drivers and troubleshooting compatibility settings, but nothing works. I was looking forward to using the TV Box for entertainment purposes and this is disappointing.

[Edited the content using Google translator]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,816 Trailblazer
    Options

As far as I can tell from a web search, the Inat TV box is only compatible with phones. Can you provide a link to the hardware you purchased?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.