Need Nitro AN17-41 the original default wallpaper?

Options
pbaudis
pbaudis Member Posts: 5 New User
edited February 16 in Nitro Gaming

Can I ask the community for a default wallpaper for the Nitro AN17-41 laptop, thank you very much? I can't find it anywhere in a higher resolution (2023).

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,709 Trailblazer
    Options

Default varies by region. Dozens of defaults. Try to find & download the high resolution background that you're looking for at this link. Shown below is one such example of a default available at 3840x2400 resolution.

Jack E/NJ

• pbaudis
    Options

Thank you very much…👍️

• JackE
    Options

Did you find the one you wanted? What resolution?

Jack E/NJ

• pbaudis
    Options

I'm sorry, I'm looking for a resolution of 2560 x 1440, but I see that the image itself is not of good quality even in 4K. When I unpacked the laptop from the box, I immediately wiped the disk and did a clean install, no ballast.

• JackE
    Options

> >I immediately wiped the disk > >did a clean install,> >

Did you also wipe the hidden Acer OEM factory recovery & reset partition without at least creating a USB image? If so, this is definitely not recommended.

Because the Acer OEM Windows version is not the same as the Microsoft generic Windows version that may include different system libraries as well as OEM drivers due to proprietary hardware.

Any unnecessary promotional apps and features (often referred to as bloatware) in the OEM version could've easily be removed. A lot easier than trying to make a clean install of a generic Windows work properly.

Jack E/NJ

• pbaudis
    Options

I've owned 6 Acer, 4 Asus and 4 HP laptops, I try anything, but I can't find good quality wallpaper. Laptops work perfectly for me precisely because they are not connected by ballast. I use 3 applications from Acer. I had to partition the SSD and create my own partitions, for safety, but that's not part of this discussion. Thanks for the wallpaper.

• JackE
    Options

> >I immediately wiped the disk and did a clean install, no ballast..> >Laptops work perfectly for me precisely because they are not connected by ballast. > >

Did you try to clean install WinIoT ?

Jack E/NJ

• pbaudis
    Options

I have no problems, my laptops work perfectly, I was just looking for a wallpaper. Thanks, we can lock it here.

• JackE
    Options

> > my laptops work perfectly, > >we can lock it here> >

OK. Sorry we couldn't find your perfect wallpaper.

Jack E/NJ