How to change the design of my keyboard light during the boot of my laptop ( Acer Predator Helios 16

Options
premkjain
premkjain Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

I want to change the design of my keyboard light during the time of boot of my laptop. It is set to disco right now, and I want to change it to a normal lighting. How to do?

Answers

• KJN9000000
    KJN9000000 Member Posts: 399 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

There are probably three or four options to choose from in your Bios.

• KJN9000000
    KJN9000000 Member Posts: 399 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

To change the keyboard light design during the boot of your Acer Predator Helios 16, you can use the Predator Sense software. Here are the steps:
    Press the Predator Sense button on the keyboard or search for Predator Sense in the search bar and open it.
    Click on the pulsar lighting option and choose the effect you want, such as static, breathing, or wave.
    Adjust the backlight settings, speed, and area control to customize the color of each zone on the keyboard.
    Explore other options in the Predator Sense application, such as mode, fan speed, and scenario.
    Please note that these settings might not persist during the boot time if you’re dual-booting with a non-Windows OS, as Predator Sense is not available for non-Windows systems.

For Linux systems, you might find this link helpful. It provides a module for Acer Predator laptops to control the keyboard backlight and turbo mode. https://github.com/JafarAkhondali/acer-predator-turbo-and-rgb-keyboard-linux-module

• krunal_P
    krunal_P Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options

Find any solution? share with me.