Is there any GPU upgrades for a TC-895? having trouble with my frames being super low on games,

Options
tiagaelo
tiagaelo Member Posts: 2 New User

currently having trouble with my frames being super low on games, is it possible to upgrade to something like rx 6600?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

It depends on just which TC-895 model you have. They come with several different power supplies. Ranging from 180W to 500W, and the availability of GPU cards are mostly determined by what power is available. What size PSU is in yours? It's usually shown on the sticker on the supply.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • tiagaelo
    tiagaelo Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

i have a tc895 ua92. Checked everywhere and i swear i cant find a single thing that says how many watts :( someone told me that the psu cables are connected to the case and therefore i cant upgrade the gpu .. is this true?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

Can you take a picture of the side the power supply? There should be a sticker there…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.