Predator PH3D15-71 ghosting everywhere even in 3D Ultra games

Options
TinoStern
TinoStern Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 5 in SpatialLabs

ORIGINAL TEXT

Hallo Zusammen,
was mache ich falsch, ich habe mir kürzlich den Predator PH3D15-71 3D Laptop gekauft.
Aber egal welches Spiel ich spiele, auch 3D Ultra Spiele wie Skyrim, haben alle immer heftige Geistbilder.
Das Skyrim Logo z.B.: ist mittig zu sehen und links und rechts jeweils nochmal blass aber sehr gut zu sehen.
Ebenso bei Schrift, so das man diese kaum lesen kann.
Ich habe auch nicht das Gefühl das mich die Kameras verfolgen.

TRANSLATED

Hello everyone,
I recently bought the Predator PH3D15-71 3D laptop. But no matter what game I play, even 3D Ultra games like Skyrim, they all always have violent ghost images. The Skyrim logo, for example: can be seen in the middle and on the left and right it is pale but very easy to see. The same applies to writing, so that you can hardly read it. I also don't have the feeling that the cameras are following me.

[Edited the content using Google translator]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,990 Trailblazer
    Options

Installieren Sie GeForce Experience und spielen Sie Ihre Spiele unter diesen Nvidia-Softwareeinstellungen, da die GeForce-Spieleinstellungen speziell für Ihre GPU festgelegt sind, stellen Sie außerdem sicher, dass alle Nvidia-Treiber auf dem neuesten Stand sind, und installieren Sie den Intel Treiber- und Support-Assistenten und führen Sie einen Scan durch, um alle Ihre Intel-Treiber® auf den neuesten Stand zu bringen, insbesondere die Grafik, und natürlich sollten Sie Win-11 Version 23H2 und alle Windows-Updates auf dem neuesten Stand haben. Ein weiteres Problem ist, dass Sie die letzte BIOS-Version 1.04 ausführen müssen, die "1. Aktualisieren Sie Intel ME. 2. MCU aktualisieren". Probieren Sie alle diese Updates aus, wenn Sie sie noch nicht durchgeführt haben, und lassen Sie uns wissen, ob sich Ihr Predator PH3D15-71 verbessert hat. Viel Glück

Install GeForce Experience and play your games under this Nvidia software settings as GeForce game settings are specifically set for your gpu, also make sure that all Nvidia drivers are up to date and install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and do a scan with that to get all your Intel drivers up to date especially the graphics and of course you should have Win-11 version 23H2 and all windows updates up to date. Another issue is you need to run the last bios version 1.04 that fixes “1. Update Intel ME. 2. Update MCU”. Try all these updates if you haven’t done them and let us know if your Predator PH3D15-71 has improved. Good luck

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• FatherCreamy
    FatherCreamy Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    Options

It's hard to completely eliminate ghosting, so you have to find a balance between "Depth" and "Pop-Out" that you're happy with. Sometimes the menus look bad and there's not much you can do about it.

When you move your head around when playing a game, the image should "warp" around instead of being a true spatial experience (like with the Model Viewer). The cameras might have a hard time tracking you if your face isn't well lit, if you move your head too fast, or if it sees other faces to track.

• TinoStern
    TinoStern Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 7
    Options

ORIGINAL TEXT

Hallo, Vielen Dank für die schnelle Hilfe.
    Ich hatte bereits Bios 1.04 & Windows 11 23H2, zusätzlich hatte ich nun noch den Geforce Treiber aktualisiert und die einstellungen von Geforce Experience übernommen.
    Dann habe ich noch den Intel Support Assistenten installiert und diese Treiber aktualisiert.
    Nun hat wenigstens wieder das Eye Tracking reagiert und ich bekomme einen 3D Effekt.
    Lediglich die 2D Schrift hat leider noch einen leichten bis mittleren Ghosting Effekt, das bekomme ich wohl leider nicht weg.
    Erst wenn ich 3D Tiefe auf 10% setze ist er nicht mehr sichtbar, aber dann ist auch der 3D Effekt so gut wie weg.
    Grüße

TRANSLATED

Hello, thank you very much for the quick help.
    I already had Bios 1.04 & Windows 11 23H2, and I also updated the Geforce driver and adopted the Geforce Experience settings.
    Then I installed the Intel Support Assistant and updated these drivers.
    Now at least the eye tracking has responded again and I get a 3D effect.
    Unfortunately, only the 2D font still has a slight to medium ghosting effect, which I can't seem to get rid of.
    Only when I set the 3D depth to 10% is it no longer visible, but then the 3D effect is almost gone.
    Greetings

[Edited using google translator]

• Blingo
    Blingo Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options
  • William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Options

@TinoStern

Sometimes a simple system restore will fix the issue.. 

Try windows x
    click on power shell admin or command prompt admin or Terminal admin
    type rstrui
    chose an earlier date on which your computer was working fine  
    click on next, finish, yes
    It will restore your computer to an earlier date 
    if you get an message - system restore not completed - click on close 
    It will show you all the icons..
    Try and check whether it is working now ..

If it is still not working

Try windows x 
    go to device manager 
    expand display adapter
    right click on display driver - uninstall 
    Restart the computer 

It should work fine.. 

If it is still not working 
    Uninstall the display adapter from device manager 
    Dont restart the computer. 
    Go to support.acer.com 
    chose your country 
    type snid or chose your model 
    go to drivers 
    Install the display driver 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★