Acer CP311-3H-K5M5 Chromebook - what stylus pen is compatible with it?

Options
Stevie19701970
Stevie19701970 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2 in Chromebooks

Hi Can anyone help bought a Acer Spin 311 11.6in MediaTek 4GB

64GB Chromebook for my wife’s birthday in a couple of weeks does anyone know what stylus pen is compatible with this many thanks

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title and to add issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

We need your full model number. Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like CP311-xxx-xxxx. There have been a lot of those models over the years, with different specs for each. Most don't support an active stylus, so you just the use the pens with the blunt tip, but some do support an active stylus.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Stevie19701970
    Stevie19701970 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hi thanks for the response the model number is CP311 - 3H - K5M5 if that’ helps thanks again

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,068 Trailblazer
    Options

The Acer CP311-3H-K5M5 Chromebook does not support a stylus. Typically, Acer laptops that are compatible with a stylus have an N designated letter in their model names. Unfortunately, this particular model does not fall into that category.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍